Before you read any further, please make sure that you can answer the following 3 questions:
- Who tracks down Han Solo and takes him to Jabba The Hutt in Star Wars Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back?
- Who kills Emperor Palpatine?
- At the end of Star Wars Episode VI – Return Of The Jedi, which ghosts can Luke see?
Being a Star Wars-based movie, the opening credits are of course the usual Star Wars “text flying into space”-method, the last sentence being “sent from my iPhone”, which is the default signature when setting up mail on the iPhone. That bit instantly boosted my hopes for the movie
Fanboys is a classic “teens roadtrip” movie where they encounter different obstacles a long their way to break into George Lucas’ Skywalker Ranch and watch a Star Wars movie, about to be released a few months later.
Did I mention Kristen Bell in a Princess Leia costume?
Finally, at the very end of the movie, the cast raise an interesting question…
I’d recommend renting this movie (not worth buying) if you like Star Wars, Kristen Bell, roadtrips, comedy or if you are curious what it might look like inside George Lucas’ ranch…
Or if you must see Kristen Bell in that Princess Leia costume!
Have you seen Fanboys yet or do you plan to rent it anytime soon?
Related articles you might find interesting:
- “Star Wars – A New Hope” Remake By Star Wars Fans
- Star Wars Voices For Your TomTom GPS – Get Them, You Must!
- Friday Flick Find: Fanboyism & How Not To Get Murdered
- Movie Review: From Paris with Love (John Travolta)
- How-To: iTunes TV Shows & Movies For Non-US Citizen