Despite being one of the most known companies in the world, Google just launched an ad campaign with 4 massive billboards along freeways around San Francisco, Boston, Chicago and New York.
The ad claims that 1.75 million companies already made the switch to Google Apps which allows them to avoid software upgrade costs and other “frustrations” by maintaining a conventional IT solution.
To be honest, I’ve personally never really tried Google Apps. I don’t have the need for an “online office suite”, I’m perfectly happy with iWork from Apple which works great on my Mac.
Have you gone Google yet or are you planning it? Do you think Google Apps is a better solution than Microsoft Office for most users or SMBs?
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Microsoft warns against using Gmail from Google
- Top 5 Myths About Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter
- Steve Ballmer Compliments Apple On The iPhone !!!
- Microsoft Giving Free Windows Phone 7 To Its Employees
- Germany Warns Against MS Internet Explorer