Each year, Fortune (the magazine), elects the world’s most admired companies. For the third year in a row, Apple is the winner. This year, Apple even increased it’s distance down to 2nd place, Google, and 3rd place, Berkshire Hathaway (investment firm).
A total of 4,200 executives and analysts voted in Fortune’s study.
As BMW CEO Norbert Reithofer puts it, “The whole world held its breath before the iPad was announced. That’s brand management at its very best.”
In addition to being the most admired company in the world, Apple was also elected as the most innovative company. Steve Jobs was elected as the best executive among the participants.
The full list, including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, IBM etc., can be seen here.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Facebook: World’s 4th Most Visited Website. Google: Brand Value $100 Billion
- Tim Cook – Apple’s CEO replacement for Steve Jobs
- What Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Think Of Each Other
- Steve Ballmer Compliments Apple On The iPhone !!!
- Apple CEO, Steve Jobs, takes medical leave. Tim Cook in charge.