UPDATE: On Tuesday at midnight Eastern US time, the doors close to the Become A Blogger Premium $1 Trial special offer.
If you want to try this highly respected and trustworthy program for just $1, sign up here!
There are a lot of opportunities online and unfortunately a lot of them are scams, so you need to be careful and do your research before you decide what method to focus your online business on.
In this post I’m going to recommend that you consider one of the most reputable and enjoyable methods to start making money from the Internet: blogging.
Before I explain all the great aspects of blogging I want to be completely upfront with you about how realistic it is to make money from a blog.
It’s not easy. It’s going to take work. You will need to fight your way through periods of self doubt to create something successful.
If I haven’t scared you off, then please, read on…
Why Blogs Are The Best Online Business
Many of the methods promoted to make money online have a fatal flaw…
They have no back-bone.
That means that they might make some money initially, and it could even be quick money, but the foundation of this sort of method is shaky and can disappear overnight.
It’s not a good long term strategy and you will know it – it just doesn’t feel healthy.
If you build a blog, produce great content every week, and build a loyal audience who genuinely want to visit your blog because you provide value, you’ve built a solid foundation for a real BUSINESS.
Blogs can make money from advertising like banners placed on the blog, by selling products that other people create as an affiliate, or by selling your own products.
How you make money isn’t that important, what’s key here is that your blog has an audience that’s not just going to go away overnight, they are loyal to you and you are loyal to them.
That’s a very healthy business model, and not many other people promoting methods to make money online can realistically offer something as stable as blogging.
If you’re interested in following this method to make money online, here’s a timeline you can implement –
1. Create your blog using the WordPresss blogging platform
2. Start publishing powerful content and focus on helping your readers
3. Market your blog so people know it is exists
4. Start testing methods to make money, like banners and affiliate products
5. Combine different methods to make money until you make enough to quit your job
That’s a very simplified formula, but in a nutshell, that’s how you build a profitable blog.
If you like the outline I’ve provided above and you’re ready to start implementing it, but you don’t know how, I’ve got the perfect solution for you.
The BEST online video training program on how to build a profitable blog is Become A Blogger Premium, taught by experts Yaro Starak and Gideon Shalwick.
Right now they are running a limited special to trial their program for just 1 dollar. You can sign up right here!
The $1 trial offer is ending on Tuesday at midnight Eastern US time, so if you’re reading this on Monday or Tuesday, don’t dilly-dally, go sign up today.
I recommend you take a peak inside this program for the $1 fee so you can check out all the features for yourself, including:
– The 50+ training videos (you will see what Gideon and Yaro look like, and how they teach).
– The ten mindset audios, where Yaro teaches you how to stop “thinking wrong” so you can get out of your own way.
– The private members only forum, where there are already thousands of conversations about how to make money blogging.
– And much more, including live phone calls with Yaro and Gideon and special X-Factor videos that show you how to use the latest social media and multimedia tactics to market your blog.
All of this you can inspect for yourself right now for just $1.
If you decide you love the program, then you pay just $47 a month for six months to complete the entire course and enjoy lifetime access to all the materials for no extra cost.
If you decide it’s not for you, just cancel and you won’t be charged another cent.
This is a great opportunity, so make sure you join before Tuesday midnight or you miss out.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- “Become A Blogger” course closes this Friday – the end of an era – last chance to join!
- Learn How To Launch & Make An Income From Membership Sites
- How To Get Your Blog Up And Running Fast
- Why So Many Bloggers Fail
- Yaro Starak’s Membership Site Mastermind Course NOW OPEN!