Based on the 188.279 passwords leaked, Graham Cluley from Sophos made a “top 50”-list over the most used passwords. Passwords which you might want to avoid using as they are really simple to guess and brute force hack:
It’s probable safe to assume that most of the passwords in the list above are only used on unimportant sites such as Gizmodo and not for anything more personal such as Facebook or e-mail accounts.
But why not spend a few minutes and learn how to actually create a strong and secure password that you can easily remember and others cannot easily guess/hack? Here’s how…
Related articles you might find interesting:
- A Child Can Crack Your Password – Change It Now!
- Facebook: Top 13 Tips For a Safer & Enjoyable Experience
- Gmail Tip: Trick Gmail Into Checking Your POP3 Accounts Often
- Steve Jobs Responds to Gizmodo iPhone Leak [Fun Video]
- Revealed: The Next iPhone (4G? HD?) – Here It Is!