This is just going to be a quick post about a video podcast I really enjoy watching. It’s a weekly show by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski for Digital SLR photographers, but anybody who enjoys photography will be able to learn from this show, though some of the DSLR tips of course only applies to DSLR cameras.
D-Town TV started out as a show only for Nikon shooters (season 1), but they’re a good deal into season 2 now and with the start of the current season, they re-branded the show to cover all things DSLR.
In their latest episode (#35) they asked me (well, all their viewers) to tell others about D-Town TV and I have no problem doing so, as it’s one of the only video podcasts I can’t wait to watch every week 🙂
If you’re new to the show, be sure to check out their previous episodes as well. There are so many gold nuggets available in these 15-20 minutes episodes. You can subscribe in iTunes Store, too.
Below you’ll find their first episode ever and their latest episode is available on their website, kelbytv.com/dtowntv
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Photo Tip: Shoot twice as many pictures while retaining image quality
- My Top 5 Favorite Photography Podcasts (audio/video) – recommended!
- Photography: You Really Don’t Need Expensive Camera Equipment For a Photoshoot
- How sturdy are entry-level DSLR’s plastic bodies? [Video]
- Photography: Want better pictures, but not ready to go DSLR? Sony NEX Cameras!