But what I wanted to do with this photo was to ask you a question – which one do you like the most? The only difference between the two – and also the only post processing done – is an “auto enhance” in Aperture 3 on the first one and “Auto Curves (RGB)” on the second one. No other processing done.
Personally I think the 2nd one looks more real, but looking real is not always what matters. So, which one do YOU like the most and why? Leave a comment below!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Photo of the week: Chillin’ in the sea
- Photo of the week: Lake in Denmark with reflections
- Photo(s) of the week: Snow & Golden Sunset
- Photo of the week: Snowy tree
- Aperture 3 Brushes – A Quick Demonstration