Engadget received an invitation from Apple to join an event on March 2nd. When looking at the invitation (see below), there’s no doubt that it’s about iPad. Engadget will of course report live from the event.
I wonder if iPad 2 will look as displayed in the image below (ie. basically the same as iPad 1)…?
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Apple: iPad 3 event on March 7th *CONFIRMED*
- Apple to hold “Back to the Mac” event October 20th – new Mac’s? OS X 10.7 ‘Lion’?
- Apple presents iPad 2 & iOS 4.3 — Yeah, I’m getting one!
- DIY iPad Sleeve – Duct Tape & Bubble Envelope
- Apple Live Video Streaming of September 1st Event – for Mac’s & iOS only!