Apple is leading with 28.6% market shares for smartphones and Android is just behind with 25.8%, according to data collected by The Nielsen Company in November 2010. A difference between iOS and Android of just 2.8%, compared to a 5.2% difference in October.
BlackBerry is losing market shares though, going from 27.4% in October to 26.1% in November.
Back in June 2010 the numbers were quite different –
- Apple: 27.9%
- Blackberry: 33.9%
- Android: 15%
It won’t be long now till Android takes the lead, let’s just hope Google soon will fix the SMS bug that sends your text messages to random contacts…
Related articles you might find interesting:
- BlackBerry BBM Draws in Millions
- iPhone Hacked In 20 Seconds – Text Messages Exposed
- iSuppli: Android to Outstrip iPhone in 2012
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 – Popular with the Young
- [Funny & True] How smartphone users see other smartphone users – iPhone vs Android vs BlackBerry