There’s no way around it, you’re probably here to read the December 2010 numbers for TechPatio.com, so here you go…
|Avg. time on site:||0:47|
|Craft & Vision:||$14.70|
Conclusion: December ’10
Visits increased by a few thousands compared to November. Income dropped about $80. In the November report, I expected a drop in visitors and a huge drop in Income for December, but a slight increase in visitors and a moderate drop in income surprises me somewhat – it turned out better than I had hoped for.
I’m glad to see Kontera finally picking up. Almost 10 bucks a month makes it worth using and hopefully it will not decline.
I also did a photography article on what’s drawing the eye (visual mass) based on some of the books from Craft & Vision, where most of them (eBooks) are written by famous photographer David duChemin. I love those books and I’ve bought almost every single one of them (they’re just $5 each!) and comes either as an iPad app or a PDF file – go check it out at Craft & Vision.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: December
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- Top 10 Gadgets I Want For Christmas – And Maybe You Would Too? 
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
- HTC Desire HD vs HTC Mozart – Froyo vs WP7
- Google Street View – More Funny Pictures (Part 1 of 2)
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site!
I reserve the right to “no-follow” links if your site is not yet indexed in Google or if your site seems questionable or just an attempt to spam. In almost all cases, a real comment from a real human being will get a do-follow link, unless you enter keywords instead of your name, which is not allowed!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- March 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- November 2010: Blog Summary & Income Report
- May 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- February 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- January 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report