Usually I post these reports a few days into the month but this time I’ve been busy recently, busier than ever before, so it wasn’t until now I was able to compile the report and turn it into a blog post.
So, here you go…
|Avg. time on site:||00:34|
|Craft & Vision:||$3|
Conclusion: March ’11
Compared to February, visits are up, income is up. March is a few days longer than February as well so it has to be expected, but in general I’m satisfied.
But, it still hurts the creative side of me to see how few people are buying the amazing e-books from Craft & Vision. They are just $5 each in PDF format, so you can read them on pretty much all modern devices with a screen. If you’re a creative person, especially in the field of photography (no matter what skill level you might be on), be sure to check out the Craft & Vision ebooks.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: March ’11
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- New Cookie law might require users to “opt-in” on Danish websites
- HTC Desire HD vs HTC Mozart – Froyo vs WP7
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
- EU’s Cookie Law still being chewed on – might end up requiring users to “opt-in” for browser cookies…
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site!
I reserve the right to “no-follow” links if your site is not yet indexed in Google or if your site seems questionable or just an attempt to spam. In almost all cases, a real comment from a real human being will get a do-follow link, unless you enter keywords instead of your name, which is not allowed!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- February 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- December 2010: Blog Summary & Income Report
- May 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- June 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report (the last report to be published – it’s been 2 years)
- April 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report