In the next blog summary & income report, for June, I have an announcement to make also. Since we’re currently in the middle of June, that report will of course not be posted for another few weeks – but stay tuned.
For now, here’s the May report:
|Avg. time on site:||00:38|
|Craft & Vision:||$4.50|
Conclusion: May ’11
Compared to April, both visits and pageviews dropped with a few thousand. Income went down with around $130, so May was somewhat a slow month.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: May ’11
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- The Best AirPrint Compatible Printers
- Caroline Wozniacki Breasts
- 10 Best Printers for Macs
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site!
I reserve the right to “no-follow” links if your site is not yet indexed in Google or if your site seems questionable or just an attempt to spam. In almost all cases, a real comment from a real human being will get a do-follow link, unless you enter keywords instead of your name, which is not allowed!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- February 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- June 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report (the last report to be published – it’s been 2 years)
- April 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- March 2011: Blog Summary & Income Report
- November 2010: Blog Summary & Income Report