Needless to say, I haven’t got a clue what’s the best way to shoot a rainbow. Unfortunately I was running late so I only had a few minutes to spare this rainbow’ish morning so I clicked a few horisontals and a few vertificals with the Nikkor 18-200mm lens which was on the camera and I left.
Any ideas how to make my next rainbow shot better? Leave a comment below!
Here’s another version, more wideangle:
Photos shot using:
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Nikon: New cameras & lenses in 2010
- Zooming In With The Tamron 70-300mm & Nikon D5000
- Old School Photo Challenge by Scott Kelby
- Photo of the week: Cow tongue, or, why you need a lens hood…
- Video: Comparing autofocus motor noise on camera lenses