Looking for cool iPhone apps that have a slight Christian bent to them and aimed at women? Below we highlight five cool iPhone apps for Christian women. Everything from fun silly apps to serious Bible loving happy apps. There really is an app for everything, so if our top picks don’t tickle your fancy, head straight to iTunes and do a search for Christian iPhone apps. You’ll be greeted by hundreds of options and surely there will be something for you. But first, have a look at our hand picked selections below.
1. iChristian – this is more tongue in cheek than anything else, but the iChristian iPhone app will let you literally register as a Christian and even print out a certificate of your new-found spiritual registry. Cool fun app that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
2. Christian Cafe – this is a free dating app aimed at Christian men and women who want to hook up. You can search for members and communicate with them directly via the app. This is a hassle-free, easy and direct way to seek out Christian men who seek women of faith. You never know who might turn up and dazzle your world.
3. Z88.3 Radio Station App – love to listen to uplifting music? Then take it with you on the go via your iPhone with the Z88.3 radio station app. You can listen for free to all the latest and greatest Christian hits wherever you go. Just snag your iPhone, add some headphones and turn up the volume.
4. Bible Trivia Deluxe – if you’re a word smith and or love to do puzzles? This Christian iPhone app is for you. Bible Trivia Deluxe is a game that you play by trying to come up with the answer to the various trivia questions. All 5,500 plus of them and all bible related, of course.
5. Morning Prayers Daily Devotional – nothing quite lifts the spirit up in the morning like a daily devotional. This app lets you read one everyday on your handy dandy iPhone. 365 days wake up to an inspiring and thought provoking scripture that will enlighten and feed your soul with the Morning Prayers Daily Devotional iPhone app.
That concludes our round up. Hope you found one (or several) Christian iPhone apps that you might enjoy. To see their full review, view pics and pricing, head to iTunes App Store (links above).
This guest article was written by Missy Diaz who works for various clients, including Christian Dating, site that helps Christian women and men meet and mingle online. When she’s not online writing, Missy loves to ride horses, bike, walk, run and play American soccer.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- [Poll] Mashable: 10 Classic PC Games That Found New Life on the iPhone
- Apple reveals the most popular apps in the world
- App Store: 2/3 of all apps are never downloaded?
- What cool apps are there around?
- Review: Sony DS11iP – iPhone/iPod Docking & Clock Radio