Using both film and digital capture, Gibson captures the natural and majestic beauty of places like Machu Picchu; as well as, the rich culture and struggles of the Incas and their mountain lifestyle in a raw and intimate journey that is as much about photography as it is about adventure. Andrew is a gifted teacher and photographers will learn from this journey if they’re willing to join him.
ANDES is available now as a downloadable PDF for just $5USD.
Special Offer on PDFs
For the first five days only, if you use the promotional code ANDES4 when you checkout, you can have the PDF version of ANDES, The Print & The Process Series for only $4 OR use the code ANDES20 to get 20% off when you buy 5 or more PDF ebooks from the Craft & Vision collection. These codes expire at 11:59pm PST August 6th, 2011.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- New eBook from Craft & Vision: Winter in the Canadian Rockies by Darwin Wigget
- Photo eBook: “A Deeper Frame” by David duChemin PLUS the Deepest Discount Ever!
- “Extreme Perspectives” – An Introduction to Mountain Photography
- New photo eBook: “Making Light – An introduction to off-camera flash”
- New photo eBook released: “Your Creative Mix” by Corwin Hiebert