MAKING LIGHT is all about producing beautiful photographs with your off-camera flash. These practical techniques are specific to one remote flash so you can forget about all the fuss of using tons of equipment.
Learn how to fill in harsh shadows, balance ambient light, rescue fading evening light, or substitute for a complete lack of light. With the perfect blend of theory and easy-to-understand exercises you’ll gain the insight you need to rock your triggers and modifiers for both Canon and Nikon flashes. Through 9 case studies you’ll see just how simple and powerful your off-camera flash can be.
Special Offer on PDFs
For the first five days only, if you use the promotional code LIGHT4 when you checkout, you can have the PDF version of Making Light for only $4 OR use the code LIGHT20 to get 20% off when you buy 5 or more PDF ebooks from the Craft & Vision collection. These codes expire at 11:59pm PST August 21st, 2011.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- “Making Light 2: Advanced Use of Off-Camera Flash” by Piet van den Eynde
- New Photo eBook: “Exposure for Outdoor Photography”
- New eBook available: The Power of B&W in Adobe Lightroom & Beyond (A Masterclass)
- eyePhone: Making Stronger Photographs with Your Camera Phone
- New eBook from Craft & Vision: Winter in the Canadian Rockies by Darwin Wigget