The iPhone 5 contains less hazardous materials than the SIII.
iPhone 5 is also better built than the Galaxy SIII, which means it will outlast the SIII when it comes to a drop-test.
So even though Samsung Galaxy SIII might have better specifications on paper, as you can see, specifications are not all that matters. Despite Apple’s iOS system having some years on it by now (the way it looks and works), their new version iOS 6 runs really smooth and well, but is it better than the latest version of Android? That’s up to you to decide, as it’s mostly a matter of taste and how well you are into each systems eco-system.
Now I’m off to order an iPhone 5.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Three smartphones to look forward to in 2012
- Apple takes customer satisfaction crown on Samsungs home turf – and iPhone 5 outsells Galaxy S4 at launch
- Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders now open!
- What to expect from the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab announced – the real iPad killer?