1) Simplicity and minimalism: For the design of your blog opt for minimalism and simplicity, do not overload your blog with thousands of buttons and text, leaving spaces to create a legible space where you can see and read content with clarity and harmony. Therefore, be clear when designing your blog and be clear about the design what you want.
2) Letters legible: Use a readable font and clearer than is the right size to read the texts does not pose any extra effort for your readers and not have to strain your eyes. And please be careful with colors.
3) Colors legible do not harm to the eye: Both texts as in the header and in general, all elements of your blog, many people choose colors too bright which makes the blog unreadable and even makes us dizzy to read. We recommend using these bright colors on very specific things you want to highlight, but otherwise I recommend you opt for white, black and another color to identify with your blog. Other colors abound.
4) Simple and uncluttered Header: When you are designing graphics for your blog, note that what matters is the content, what goals in the graph is presented with which the user is going to relate so it must be clear and should read and seen clearly. I insist on clear designs that you choose and not misleading, overburden with resources and be careful while choosing graphic textures. Design your head with one photo or illustration and the name of your blog, but do not overload with textures and colorful letters.
Any advice more for beginners in the study design blogger?
Guest article written by: Hi, I am Greg, a freelancer who has a lot of experience in the field of SEO and Content Writing. Presently I am working on a technology Blog relates to Android Updates, Apps, Tips and Tricks. You can also find How to Root Android phones.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Facebook: Top 13 Tips For a Safer & Enjoyable Experience
- Why You Should Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- Can’t find a good web host? Here are some tips!
- Find themes for your website seamlessly with Themesfinder
- Photography: You Really Don’t Need Expensive Camera Equipment For a Photoshoot