The Become A Blogger team just posted an interview that you absolutely have to listen to. It’s the kind of thing that will motivate you to take action.
It’s a case study with a blogger who went through their training, and built a blog that, according to Google, is among the top 1% of sites on the ENTIRE INTERNET.
His name is Mitch, and in the interview, he talks about everything from how he got into blogging to how he got traffic and his switch from a solo blogger to now having over 30 writers on his team.
It’s good stuff, and you don’t want to miss it. So drop whatever you’re doing right now, and go check it out.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Interviewed By The “Famous Bloggers Club”
- Interview With World Famous Problogger Darren Rowse (video)
- The Final Video In The Blogging Series
- Me Being Interviewed Again. Twice.
- July 2009: Blog Summary & Income (My First Month Of Blogging)