This infographic from PrinterInks contains thought-provoking facts and figures relevant to the scientific subject of bioprinting. For instance, did you know it would take 1,690,912,929,600 hours to print a liver for every member of the human race by using today’s technology? If you want to know more about this fascinating area of scientific discovery, click on the link provided.
Created by Printerinks
Related articles you might find interesting:
- The perfect AirPrint-enabled printer for your Mac
- 10 Maintenance Techniques to Prolong Your Printer’s Life
- Ink Cartridges [Sponsored Post]
- Emerging Green Technologies We Should All Stand Behind
- Google Earth: Explore Manhattan in Hi-Def 3D