This is not “new” news, but I think when a company the size of Nokia screws up this bad and gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they deserved to be called out more than just once when the news is still fresh.
So basically, Nokia released an ad for their Lumia 920 phone, showing PureView and the difference it makes whether or not OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) is on or off. Obviously, the footage looks great with OIS on, but why wouldn’t it, Nokia didn’t shoot it with their Lumia 920 phone as the ad makes you believe, no they were riding in a van shooting it with a RED camera so expensive that normal people would have to take out a loan to buy one.
See the video for yourself – notice the van in the reflexion in the last few seconds of the video below.
Score: “Nokia 0 – 1 Internet”
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Nokia Announces X3 And X6 – Music Phones
- Nokia 7705 Twist: Square’ish Swivel Mobile Phone?
- Apple Makes More Money On Cellphones Than Nokia & I’m Giving Up On My iPhone!
- Three smartphones to look forward to in 2012
- Five Android Phones Competition