New PDF eBook
If you’re looking to explore the creative possibilities behind the slow end of the shutter dial, looking for some new ideas, or wanting a primer on intentional camera motion, panning, long exposure techniques, and the equipment to help you get there, SLOW is an excellent place to begin.
SLOW is 64 spreads of teaching and inspiration on the techniques and aesthetics of using a slow shutter to create expressive images skillfully captured through exposure and movement. To complement his own work, Andrew also includes two case studies from photographers Doug Chinnery and Joel Tjintjelaar, which help to provide tangible insights on the subject of long-exposure photography.
For the first five days only, use the promotional code SLOW4 when you checkout and pay only $4 OR use the code SLOW20 to get 20% off when you buy 5+ PDF eBooks. These codes expire at 11:59pm (PST) November 18, 2012. Click here!
Learn more about Andrew S. Gibson, and consider buying all 8 of his C&V eBooks at 20% off, by visiting his author page at Craft & Vision.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- New Photo eBook: “Exposure for Outdoor Photography”
- New photo eBook: “Andes – the print and the process series” by Andrew S. Gibson
- Download the new “Up Close: A Guide to Macro & Close Up Photography”
- “The Evocative Image” – A Photographer’s Guide to Capturing Mood
- “Beyond Thirds” – A photographer’s Introduction to Creative Composition by Andrew S. Gibson