According to the latest rumors, iPad Mini (or whatever its name will be, Apple’s hopefully future upcoming iPad with 7.85″ display) is supposed to be produced in September, and they will make 4 millions of them. That means it will be ready for customers in October or November, Apple will therefor make the important Christmas season where an iPad Mini could probably sell quite good, if the price will be in the $200-$250 range as expected.
Contrary to the current iPhone rumors where we have seen several leaked photos of iPhone hardware, we are yet to see as many leaked photos regarding the iPad Mini. DigiTimes claims it’s because Apple is going for a “fast product launch” with the iPad Mini, to avoid the chances of photos being leaked beforehand.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- iPad Mini Later This Year? [Rumors]
- Apple’s Tablet Delayed Till Late 2010
- iPhone 5 announcement Sep. 12th and launch Sep. 21st?
- Apple Surprisingly Approves Opera Mini for iPhone
- That Apple 3x3cm Touch Display Rumor? I Know What It Is!