Yet another top spot in a customer satisfaction survey has been given to Apple. This time, Apple came out on top in Samsung’s own backyard. More than 44,000 smartphone owners participated in the survey, giving Apple a 52% satisfaction rating, compared to Samsung’s 50% and LG’s 46%.
Meanwhile, Apple’s iPhone 5 estimated to have sold more than 2x faster at launch than Samsung Galaxy S4. The estimate suggests that over 25 days of iPhone 5 sales, Apple shipped 805,000 units per day. Samsung shipped only 333,000 Galaxy S4 units per day.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- iPhone 5 beats Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Three smartphones to look forward to in 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders now open!
- What to expect from the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Official: 300,000 iPads Sold During First Day. I Want One!!