It’s a social world we live in. Our lives are filled with online social activity. There is no escape from technology and it has been noted that we check our phones an average of 110 times a day to check the latest updates from friends, family, to see what’s in the news and so much more! That must mean it is a total distraction, right?!
After a recent survey, it was found that mobile applications were one of the biggest distractions for drivers. To highlight this ingenie have put together the following infographic as part of a campaign to stop people driving distracted. This campaign encourages people to socially pledge not to use their phones whilst driving. Get involved using #DontDriveDistracted.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Top Gadgets and Gizmos for Your Car
- Mobile Apps To Become “As Big As The Internet”?
- Mobile Malware – Are Cyber Criminals Infecting Your Smartphones?
- Why You Should Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- I wish I could play online poker on my iPhone…