Save your Blu-ray movie onto DVD disc retaining BD-Video format
Today I’d like to recommend one app for backup Blu-ray movies. It is called DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, also, a Blu-ray Burner and Blu-ray Cloner. Let’s take an overview of this powerful full-featured Blu-ray backup tool.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is capable of:
- Copy Blu-ray disc to HDD as Blu-ray movie folder or ISO image file
- Burn Blu-ray disc to blank BD-50/BD-25 disc
- Burn Blu-ray movie folder or ISO image file from HDD to blank BD-50/BD-25 disc
- Burn main movie title from Blu-ray disc to blank BD-50/BD-25/DVD-9/DVD-5 disc
- Burn Blu-ray disc to AVCHD disc
- Make 1:1 identical clone of Blu-ray 3D disc
- Convert Blu-ray 3D to normal 2D and burn to blank disc
Features in detail:
1. Four copy modes available and more on the way
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy offers Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data. Full Disc copies all the contents on the original disc, movie itself, trailers, extras, menus, etc.; Main Movie copies only the main title itself, or one specific title (user optional); Clone produces a perfect 1:1 duplicate of the original; Write Data burns data’s in a Blu-ray ISO file to blank disc. More copy features are being developed and sooner or later will be released.
2. Burn Blu-ray’s to multiple blank discs
Full Disc supports output to BD-50 disc without quality loss and, BD-25 disc with some percentage of quality trade-off; Main Movie supports to output to BD 50, BD 25 1080p/i, BD 9 1080p/i, BD 5 1080p/i, BD 9 720p, and BD 5 720p. Plainly, output to BD-9 and BD-5 is the spotlight. Reason? By saying BD-9 and BD-5, it actually refers to blank DVD 9 and DVD 5 discs, which are far more affordable, comparing with the expensive blank Blu-ray’s. The thumb-up of this goes to the fact that the output is still in Blu-ray format, instead of DVD format. Furthermore, it also supports to burn Blu-ray’s to AVCHD disc.
3. Support Blu-ray 3D movies
Full Disc and Clone modes are available to copy Blu-ray 3D movies not only as Blu-ray 3D movies, but also can copy as regular 2D Blu-ray’s or even convert them to SBS 3D Blu-ray’s.
4. Homebrew Lightning-Recoding shortens the time consumption
Besides the output quality, another factor really concerns people most is the speed. To reduce the process time in a pragmatic way, DVDFab’s homebrew tech Lightning-Recoding is born to greatly shorten the time consumption when it comes to compression, by reusing the original information of the source video to decrease the calculating work during compression, thus increase the converting speed to a very large extent — approximately 40% at maximum.
5. Reasonable pricing
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy sells only $60 for one year subscription and $105.6 for lifetime, which is a very much mid-level pricing, comparing with similar products from market, and it offers 30-day free evaluation period for anyone to test it before throw any money on it.
Download DVDFab for a 30-day free trial here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
Visit DVDFab official site here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-copy.htm
Order DVDFab here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm?pid=blu-ray-copy
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Movie Review: From Paris with Love (John Travolta)
- MacX Video Converter Pro – 5-in-1 Program to Convert Video, Download YouTube, Record Screen, Make Slideshow and Edit Video Easily
- Video Converter Pro Mac/Win Available as Giveaway Gift in Leawo’s Back to School Giveaway Activity
- Giveaway: 10 licenses for FlipBook software – 3D PageFlip Standard
- Movie Review: Fanboys (2008) – Kristen Bell, William Shatner, Seth Rogen