– More than 8 Years’ Dedication
– Professional Perspective Concerning Technology
– Infinite Pursuing of Perfectionism
Speaking of DVD backup, well, I do have this need periodically, if not daily. I own a lot of DVDs, most of which are movies, and with a small part, music.
As everybody else does, I often make copies of my DVDs, to save the original, of course. Sometimes, I feel like making copies of a DVD an art. Like how to choose blank disc, writer, and burning application. Talking about the burning application, there are hundreds available on net, if not thousands. The one I use is DVDFab DVD Copy, which at the same time, is a DVD burner, DVD merger, DVD splitter, DVD cloner, DVD decrypter.
DVDFab DVD Copy is the First Product from DVDFab family, which copies an original DVD disc to local hard disk drive as standard DVD movie folders, ISO image file, or burn to blank DVD disc either directly or indirectly.
Features at a Glance:
- 8 Copy Modules: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Customize Split, Merge, Clone, Write Data
- Multiple choices: Burn DVD 9 to DVD 9, burn DVD 9 to DVD 5, burn DVD 5 to DVD 5, burn DVD 5 to DVD 9, Copy DVD to DVD movie folder, copy DVD to ISO image file, copy DVD movie folder to ISO image file and vice versa
- Supports both PAL content and NTSC content, but does not convert between the two
- Supports to burn to DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW
- Supports user preferred burning engine and burning speed
Copy Modules in Detail:
Full Disc: copies the entire disc content, including extras and special features, to local HDD as movie folder or ISO image file, or burn to blank media
Main Movie: copies the longest title, usually the movie title itself (default), or any title (user has to manually switch to a specific one) to local HDD as movie folder or ISO image file, or burn to blank media
Split: splits and copies a Main Movie of DVD 9 disc to two blank DVD 5 discs or output as two movie folders or ISO image files, in DVD 5 size, but 100% quality
Customize: copies any one title or titles you want to local HDD as movie folder or ISO image file, or burn to blank media
Customize Split: splits all the titles on a DVD disc into two parts and burn them to two blank DVD 5 discs or output as two movie folders or ISO image files, in DVD 5 size, but 100% quality
Merge: puts different titles from different DVDs onto one single blank DVD disc or output them to local HDD as movie folder or ISO image file, in both DVD 5 or DVD 9 size
Clone: makes identical 1:1 copy of the original disc to local HDD as ISO image file or burn it to blank DVD disc. The source must be optical drive or an ISO file mounted with a virtual drive
Write Data: burns an existing DVD folder or (ISO) image file from your hard drive to a blank disc or converts a DVD folder to an ISO disc image file
DVDFab DVD Copy copies and burns DVDs quickly and efficiently, and with top level quality. It is a hard-to-come-by DVD copying and burning tool. What’s more, it is constantly upgraded to tackle with the latest DVD movie protections and its service team can be reached within hours. So, once you meet it, don’t let it go. It is now sells only at $45 for one year and $68 for lifetime.
Download DVDFab for a 30-day free trial here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
Visit DVDFab official site here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-copy.htm
Order DVDFab here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm?pid=dvd-copy
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Video Converter Pro Mac/Win Available as Giveaway Gift in Leawo’s Back to School Giveaway Activity
- Movie Review: Fanboys (2008) – Kristen Bell, William Shatner, Seth Rogen
- HP SimpleSave 2TB USB – A Fine Choice, But With Few Downsides
- Mozy – Online Backup. Great, Except For Restoring iPhoto & Aperture 3
- Netflix’s Most Recent Social Media PR Debacle: Meet Jason Castillo