How many active smartphones are there in the world? Which smartphone operating system has the most market share? Before iPhone, which manufacturers dominated the mobile phone market?
Find the answer to the questions above, and much more, in this infographic below. If you want to share the infographic on your own website/blog, just scroll to the bottom of the infographic for the copy/paste source code.
Want this infographic on your own website/blog? Just copy/paste the code below:
<img style="max-width: 100%;" src="http://www.couponaudit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/techpatio.jpg" alt="Smartphone Users" /></p> <p></a></p> <p>This Infographic is Co-produced by <a href="http://www.couponaudit.com/">CouponAudit</a> and <a href="http://techpatio.com/">TechPatio</a> </p>.<br />
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Top 100 Technology Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]
- Apple vs Android: Battle of Statistics to Find the Ultimate Winner [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Tablet Vs. Smartphones – See how the figures stack up against each other [infographic]
- Microsoft Phone 7 Copies Apple – No Copy/Paste, No Multitasking & No Flash
- How Ofcom made broadband cheaper in the UK [infographic]