The infographic below created by Store Traffic gives us an overview of how exactly the evolution of the internet has transformed consumers’ retail experience. From basic contact details to social media platforms, there is a lot of opportunity for businesses to grow their market offline by investing time and energy in boosting their online presence. In fact, businesses that have an online presence grow 40% faster than businesses that do not have any presence.
The infographic gives us an interesting insight into how the internet will continue to transform the retail industry. It also offers businesses tips and tricks to ensure you’re making the most out of each social media platform – from your reputation to search engine optimisation. For all the details, let’s check out the infographic below!
Do you purchase most of your goods online or in store? Tell us in the comments below!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- 13 Awesome Wi-Fi Facts & Info Everyone Must Know [Infographic]
- How Ofcom made broadband cheaper in the UK [infographic]
- Tablet generation: What we do with our tablets
- Tablet Vs. Smartphones – See how the figures stack up against each other [infographic]
- Top 100 Technology Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]