Overview of AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a great partition software in the market. This product is developed by AOMEI Technology. Another well known AOMEI product is AOMEI Backupper. AOMEI Partition Assistant has functions not only related to partition and disk, but also related to system.
List of functions:
- Resize/move partition, merge partitions, split partition without losing data.
- Disk or partition clone lets you upgrade hard drive and backup data easily.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk to fully use disk space beyond 2TB.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Create a bootable media to manage hard disk partition under Windows PE.
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP.
Noticed that above functions are free partition manager – AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard’s. AOMEI Partition Assistant has several editions. Paid editions has more features and fewer limitations. For common users, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is enough to optimize their PC systems.
How to use AOMEI Partition Assistant?
Download from AOMEI official website, install and run. The latest version is 6.1, which added support to create second Ext2/Ext3 partition on SD cards and USB flash drives without formatting. Open AOMEI Partition Assistant, its main interface as following picture shows.
Right click the C: partition, and select Resize Partition. In the pop-up window, you can adjust the volume of partition by dragging the arrow or inputting a value. Back to the main window, click Apply button at the top to commit the task.
Another way to expand partition is from left Wizards toolbar – Extend Partition Wizard. Select a partition, specify the new size, preview and apply.
More about AOMEI Partition Assistant
From the Wizards panel, AOMEI Partition Assistant has other interesting and useful wizards. For example: Partition Recovery Wizard, Dynamic Disk Converter, Windows to Go Creator, etc. When come to disk, AOMEI Partition Assistant’s Quick Partition feature is designed for users who need to partition a hard drive regularly or create the same partition layout for large quantities of computers conveniently and fast. AOMEI Partition Assistant supports multiple languages too: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish and Chinese.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Eztun – The Simplest Way to Anonymous Web Surfing
- Kaspersky compares Android security with Windows
- Get 2GB Free Online Backup Space With Mozy (Plus 500MB Extra)
- Digiarty Launches Summer Giveaway with 7 Top Software Companies
- iOS surpasses Linux as browsing platform – also on TechPatio