The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the market today. The introduction of the Affordable Care Act and recent changes to regulations have meant there are more people using healthcare than ever before. Naturally, there are startups whose main focus is to provide solutions to healthcare problems. While many of them are advanced research groups and institutions, there are also companies that bring practical solutions to the market.
Medisafe is a great example of such a startup. It is one of the startups featured in a study by Northeastern University and its Masters in Business Administration online department. Medisafe is an app that will automatically remind your loved ones whenever you forget to take your prescribed medication. They, in turn, can remind you to stay on course and take the necessary meds.
Other startups are just interesting to follow. 12 Startups That Are Shaping the Future of Healthcare is the infographic to read if you want to find out more.
This infographic was created by Northeastern University.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Infographic: Smartphone users by the numbers
- How the internet revolutionized offline retail (Visual Asset)
- Top 100 Technology Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]
- Tablet Vs. Smartphones – See how the figures stack up against each other [infographic]
- Best B2B Mobile Apps – An Infographic