Requirements for guests posts:
- Minimum 500 words per article.
- Do-follow links can be allowed in the article and/or author bio, contact us for details and terms. Nothing “spammy” though.
- Relevant in-post links are allowed, but not too many.
- Article must be exclusive for TechPatio.com and is not to be posted elsewhere, unless agreed specifically beforehand.
- Affiliate links might be allowed, as “no-follow” links, but not for products/services already being advertised on TechPatio.com (again, not too many in-post links, please), and must be disclosed as such within the article.
- Featured image: If you do not supply an image (either royalty free or with proper license) at least 550px width, we might use another image as featured image for your article.
All articles are subject to approval by TechPatio.com and in case it is rejected, you will be notified so you can use the article elsewhere if you like.
If any changes are required to the article, either by you or TechPatio.com, you will be notified before we publish it.
Find previously submitted guest posts in the Guest Posts archive.
How to submit a guest post…
The best way to submit a guest post is to contact us first and let us know your idea. You’ll usually get a reply within 24 hours and if we like it, you can either go ahead and submit the article or begin writing it. Please attach the article via e-mail in either a text/Word document with all the links included. Simple HTML versions are allowed too as this will make it even easier for us to simply copy/paste the article.
Please do contact us if any questions at all!
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂