Apple has launched its latest promotion for Apple Card, the tech giant’s exclusive credit card.
On Thursday, December 1, the company announced on their Apple Card website:
“Save 5% on Apple products with a new Apple Card through December 25. Only at Apple. Exclusions and terms apply.”
Typically, Apple Card rewards customers a 3% cashback on purchases processed via Apple Pay at Apple, Ace Hardware, Nike, T-Mobile, Exxon Mobil, Walgreens, and other select retailers. Thus, this latest promo offers an additional 2% cashback for the holidays.
Apple Card 5% Daily Cash Back – Details
- The 5% cashback is for new Apple Card customers only
- The Apple Card should be used between December 1 and December 25, 2022 to be qualified for the promotion
- Buy Apple products at Apple Stores and on Apple.com
- The purchases must be paid in full
- Not qualified for this promotion are: purchases made with Apple Card Monthly Installments, iPhone Upgrade Program, monthly AppleCare+ payments, Apple services, and wireless carrier financing plans.
- Full terms and conditions are displayed at the Apple Card website.
The Apple Card was first launched in March 2019, designed to help users lead a healthier financial life. Built in to the Apple Wallet app on the iPhone, the Apple Card provides customers a familiar experience with Apple Pay and enables them to manage their card right on their iPhone.
Apple Card enhances the whole credit card experience by simplifying the application process, encouraging customers to pay less interest, abolishing fees, and providing a new level of privacy and security at all times.
Available for approved U.S. customers only, the Apple Card is a hit to those loyal to the brand, thanks to an enticing rewards program Daily Cash, which gives a certain percentage as cashback to customers every day.