Summary: Zoho Mail is a popular email client you can use for business and personal use. However, if we discuss the migration of Zoho emails to another email client. A manual approach can not be considered an effective way. In this article, we will provide you with the best approach according to your real needs. Before going for the further process let’s have a quick introduction to the MBOX.
MBOX: It is the most popular file format for storing emails and attachments. This file format is supported by many email clients such as Gmail, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc.
However, Zoho Mails has the facility to transfer emails in the .eml extension but there is no option to migrate Zoho Mails to MBOX directly. First, you have to change your emails in the .eml file after that you can export them into the MBOX file format. However, a normal user without any technical expertise can Export Zoho emails to Mbox. He will never take the risk of data alteration.
Download Zoho Emails into the EML File Format Manually
Follow these given instructions to move all the emails into the .eml file extension.
- First, log in to your Zoho Mail and open the Settings.
- Now, select the Import/Export option
- Choose Folder Selection and Date Filter from the Advance Setting.
- Click the Export option and save the file of emails.
- Now extract the zip file to get your Zoho emails into the .eml extension.
How do I transfer all emails from Zoho to Mbox file?
Once your all emails are moved from Zoho emails to the .eml file extension. Now you have to convert Zoho mails to Mbox with a professional approach. Since there is no method to migrate emails manually. But you can export Zoho to MBOX with the automated solution.
Automated Solution to Export Emails From Zoho to MBOX Format
You can use the Zoho Mail Backup Tool If you are facing issues while exporting Zoho to Gmail. It is a reliable and powerful software to migrate emails from Zoho to Office 365, Yahoo, AOL, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. email clients. Furthermore, the tool allows you to export Zoho emails to MBOX, MSG, EML, HTML, PDF, Doc, Docx, PNG, and GIF file formats with the working demonstration. To evaluate the software, you can download the free version to explore the features of the Zoho Cloud Migration software. Follow these instructions to easily export emails from Zoho to MBOX format.
- Download the Zoho Mail Backup Tool and run it as an administrator.
- Now select migration modes: Single Mode or Batch Mode.
- For single Mode, Choose the Zoho Mails email.
- Now fill in your email address and App password.
- Choose the required mailbox items and press the Next button.
- Now choose the File Format/E-mail Client for a backup option.
Once you complete this process your Zoho mails emails will be migrated into MBOX file format successfully.
Advantages of the Zoho Mail Backup Tool
- Migration of Zoho Mail to Various email Clients: You can take the help of this Zoho Cloud Email Archive software to Export Zoho to MBOX along with the capability to shift the entire Zoho Backup Tool to various email clients.
- Remove Duplicate Emails: This tool allows you to remove duplicate emails during the backup process based on To, From, BCC, Body, Subject, etc. It automatically filters the data and skips duplicates from the backup process.
- Supported by All Windows Versions: It is compatible with all Windows Operating systems and other earlier versions. So, you can install this software on any of the Windows versions having 32-bit and 64-bit machines.
- Backup With/Without Attachments: This tool can download all the emails on the Zoho Server with attachments. Moreover, users also have the option to migrate or back up emails without attachments files.
In this article, we have shared reliable methods to Convert Zoho mails to MBOX. The selection of the right method will be the choice of the user. The manual method is easy but it brings certain limitations. Therefore, we have shared an alternative solution to export Zoho to MBOX. It provides results with 100% accuracy and makes the procedure easy and less time-consuming.