According to website uBreakiFix.com, the next iPhone (iPhone 5 or “The New iPhone”?) will have a 4″ display and 16:9 aspect ratio.
If you compare to the competitors, 4″ isn’t huge, but it is still a noticeable difference compared to the existing 3.5″ displays on the iPhones up until now. Personally, I think 4″ would be nice, I don’t want the display to be too big as it would just make the phone even bigger and harder to use with one hand.
Rumors are saying that the new iPhone will be launched September 12th and be in shops on September 21st. So, only a few more weeks to go…
Related articles you might find interesting:
- iPhone 5 announcement Sep. 12th and launch Sep. 21st?
- iPad Mini (7.85″) to be produced in September and ready Oct/Nov?
- Rumor: Apple to launch new product later this month?
- That Apple 3x3cm Touch Display Rumor? I Know What It Is!
- Three smartphones to look forward to in 2012