Gideon Shalwick from the Become A Blogger program, at which I’m a premium member, had the honors of making a video interview with one of the most famous bloggers in the world – Darren Rowse from Problogger.
In this 30 minutes video interview, Darren Rowse spills the beans on some very interesting subjects about blogging, such as:
- What kind of person is suited for blogging and what certain skills are required in order to make an income from blogging.
- How to discover great topics for your blog and examples on how to use mind mapping.
- Some of the best content creation techniques Darren has used on his blogs including Problogger.
- How to get more traffic and comments on to your blog – we all love traffic and comments – so pay extra attention to this part 🙂
- How to keep a healthy balance in your life between blogging and everything else – I learned a thing or two from this one, thanks Mr. Rowse!
- Common mistakes to avoid when blogging.
Besides covering the above subjects, and even more, Gideon Shalwick also explains how you can get a hold of two free videos from inside the paid Become A Blogger Premium membership site. Those videos will teach you how to get live video streaming on to your blog and how to embed affiliate links within a video – a really great tool for any affiliate marketeer.
The video interview itself with Darren Rowse is really powerful and I suggest all bloggers who’s not already a “pro blogger”, specially new bloggers, to watch and learn from this video – and Darren Rowse in general.