I’ve mentioned TweetAdder before, but last time I really told my story was all the way back in January 2010 on how I got 500 targeted Twitter followers in 5 days. A lot has happened since then, as I’m now up to over 16,000 Twitter followers – thanks to TweetAdder. Not too bad, ay?
A new and updated version of TweetAdder has just been released and it boasts some interesting new features:
- Ability to remove profiles with default picture
- Ability to remove profiles with urls in tweets or biography
- Twitter List Search imports another users twitter list
- Huge flexibility with result filters
- Profile search results maintain how you found them with source keywords
- Unique Tweet Generator – creates unique tweets automatically
- RSS Tweets – tweets any RSS feed whether from your blog updates, or any other source
- @Reply Tweets – post a random tweet @someone who posts a tweet directed @you
- Re-Tweets- Automatically retweet another user
As you can see, TweetAdder now has some powerful tools to also keep your Twitter followings nice and tidy. And some might also find the “RSS Tweets” feature interesting – not something I’d use but I’m sure there are some webmasters who would like to just post tweets based on a RSS feed.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on TweetAdder – I’ll be happy to share how I managed to gain over 16,000 Twitter followers with TweetAdder (check out my Twitter account for proof).
Try it out: Download TweetAdder 3 for Windows or Mac!