The food industry like most other industries is benefitting mainly from a valuable Instagram presence. There is hardly any industry that is not using Instagram. People use the app for advertising trends, products, and brands. Instagram users themselves similarly highlight every sector via their content. An excellent example of such a two-sided approach undoubtedly is the current food industry. Businesses and brands and regular Instagrammers too have focused mainly on Instagram to promote the domain here.
Different brands of drinks, foods along with cafes, shops and restaurants are also present on this social media platform. Likewise, every user shared a picture of their drinks or food, and those that are serious regarding the food business create a whole account for the food industry, and this includes Instagram food guides, food bloggers and foodies.
Benefits in Abundance
Along with having nice images to view which makes one hungry, there are other benefits that the food industry can enjoy from a corporate Instagram account. To know more click on RoboLike – Instagram Auto Liker. Below are how the food industry is benefitting from Instagram marketing namely,
- Business and Product Exposure– Any user that shares a picture of their visit to a restaurant or a professional insight especially from a real food blogger will provide great exposure. The content’s visibility will grow with the number of followers one has and the content related to the account. This way one can reach more audiences through their product as well as provide different forms of content to pick from while users research a food-related account.
- Free and Easy Marketing- One will not need much more to produce their content. Most Smartphone cameras offer high-quality pictures, instant edit and the chance to create great content easy and fast. Setting a particular image surely that one desires to uphold is helpful while the bigger the follower base, the more thought one will require to put into their content. The content users look for is one which can be produced quickly and is affordable and less hectic in generating.
- Novel Communication Medium- The food industry in the real sense has few touch points amid customers/fans and business. It is mostly only from the point of view of sale. Through Instagram marketing, one can communicate with their customers irrespective of his own and the customer’s current location. One can easily reach customers with their desired messages and through comments and likes will be capable of communicating back. It will be a valuable asset both for brand image and customer service.
- Attract Fans Beyond the Usual Reach- A lot of Instagrammers are using this channel for researching products, restaurants, and new foods. It can have a relation to personal interests yet often it includes traveling as well as the requirement for a nice spot to eat. Where one’s location will usually have a tough time in attracting new clients, but an account on Instagram with a good number of followers as well as connections with other pertinent accounts will aid one in generating interest and attracting business that is beyond their usual reach.
Ways to Benefit from a highly successful Instagram Account
Below are some ways to benefit from an Instagram account that is highly successful. Take a look,
- Promote One’s Favourite Food Pictures- Posting food images of high quality is extremely crucial. It can include one’s favorite shots from their typical dish, their bestsellers or new creations they are presenting. Images which make one’s food appear nice and presentable is the top priority for any account on Instagram that is food related. Focus on color palettes, beautiful presentation of plates and natural lighting which go well together. One will over time develop a specific style which will beautifully fit her product best. It is right in showcasing images regularly as this will result in instant interaction.
- Share Tricks, Recipes, and Advice that is Product-Related- No matter one tells their followers about the tips to cook the best chicken, tips to bake a soft cake or keeping ice cream soft inside the freezer, they are useful in what they do. Their followers will highly appreciate this if they share some helpful information on their account. By letting customers in on their little secrets will make sure that their account is just perfect to follow. Besides, it will work wonders in building a strong bond amid them and people that enjoy their product/service.
- Provide Business Insights- If one has an established restaurant, automatically the users will show interest on those who are the masterminds behind it. So one must include information about the business such as their executive leader, important news related to the company and the culinary expertise behind their new creations which will be relevant for their followers. It will help in personalizing their brand and make it all the more accessible for followers. As a result, this will assist in turning their Instagram account into a comprehensive presentation of their brand and not merely a self-promotion outlet.
- Branded Hashtag- This can be in the likes of a desired image, slogan or company name that one has in mind for their account. Regardless of the way they go, an ideal branded hashtag is crucial on Instagram. It will help in collecting all the content associated with their business under one specific label. That will help the other users on this platform to browse through every published content related to their brand or business thereby serving as an additional format when it comes to product research. Also one can review the same for their understanding of their fans and customers.
- Account Optimization- To analyze one’s account and optimize the same is a must. That is because it will allow one in keeping a track about the engagement and interactions on their account. These in the future will help them in improving their account. Here there is good news. The analytics are available free of cost as well as accessible to all through their site. Check this to take the account on Instagram into another level.
That is how the food industry is benefitting from an Instagram account. So would you like to give it a try?