Don’t worry if you are looking for a technique to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird profile. In this article, I am just going to explain the professional and reliable solution to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird. But before going to explain the step-by-step process first know reasons behind the process.
Read some real time problems & know the reasons
I have some Zimbra exported TGZ zipped files on my computer and now I want to import them into the Mozilla Thunderbird profile. But I don’t know how it can be possible because Mozilla Thunderbird does not have any option for importing Zimbra TGZ files. Please suggest me a unique method for quick resolution.
I am searching for a quick solution to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird. Actually, I am using the Zimbra desktop email client for past few years in the organization. I have approx 50 Zimbra configured profiles in my office. Now I have decided to reduce my email management budget by configuring a freeware open-source Thunderbird email client. Do you know the quick technique for my concern?
What is Zimbra TGZ file?
TGZ is a compressed zipped file exported from Zimbra desktop as well as cloud-based editions. A TGZ file can store unlimited emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase, and other information. A Zimbra TGZ file contains several folders in its database. As it is a compressed file, so it can be stored in very little space.
How to get TGZ file from Zimbra?
- Start Zimbra desktop email client on your computer.
- Choose Preferences option from software interface.
- Thereafter, click on Import/Export option.
- Select items that you want to export i.e., Mail, Address Book, Calendar, Tasks, Briefcase, Date Filters, and hit on the Export button to continue.
- Browse a destination path to store output data exported TGZ file.
How to Import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird – Step-by-Step
Download Zimbra to Thunderbird Migration Tool setup on your pc and install it. After that follow the step-by-step process to import Zimbra TGZ to Mozilla Thunderbird profile.
- Launch the toolkit and choose one option from Add Files or Add Folders.
- Select a folder having multiple Zimbra TGZ files and upload into software window.
- Now you can preview complete Zimbra profile data in the software panel such as emails, contacts, calendars, and briefcase.
- Click on Convert button from software menu bar and choose Thunderbird as saving option.
- The tool also allows to import Zimbra TGZ contacts & calendars into Thunderbird using separate inbuilt options.
- After that, hit on the Next button to start the process to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird.
- Now you can see the message of successful completion of the task.
- Lastly, start Mozilla Thunderbird email client and preview imported data under Local Folders.
Zimbra to Thunderbird Migration Tool features and benefits
It is fully automatic software to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird that maintains complete data accuracy during the completion of the task. The tool preserves the original folder and subfolder structure after completion of the import process.
Zimbra to Thunderbird Import Software is capable to upload multiple Zimbra exported TGZ files into the software window using Add Files or Add Folders button. Because of its batch conversion facility, users can save valuable time.
This application automatically chooses default Mozilla Thunderbird profile location as destination path. Therefore, it is capable to import TGZ files to Thunderbird directly.
The tool also has a separate option to export Zimbra TGZ contacts and calendars into Thunderbird contacts & calendars without manipulating original information i.e. Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Website, Event Name & Date, etc.
This application gives facility to import selected folders from whole TGZ file. It previews complete Thunderbird profile folders in the software panel in File Explorer View. From here, users can choose only required TGZ folders to import them into Mozilla Thunderbird.
Before starting the process to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird. Users can preview complete Zimbra profile data in the software window like Serial Number, Date / Time, From, To, Subject, Attachments, and all before conversion.
Frequently asked questions
Q 1 – Does mentioned software allow to import multiple Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird at once?
A – Yes, of course! The is specially developed for professional use. Don’t worry, it can process several Zimbra TGZ files at once.
Q 2 – Can I replace my Zimbra desktop email client with Mozilla Thunderbird without loss of old data?
A – Yes, the tool permits to switch email client from Zimbra to Mozilla Thunderbird without loss of data.
Q 3 – Is it possible to import contacts from Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird using this toolkit?
A – Yes, the tool comes with a separate option to import Zimbra TGZ contacts into Thunderbird contacts. Just follow these steps to completion of the task.
- Use mentioned toolkit and export contacts from Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird contacts.
- Run Mozilla Thunderbird email client and import resultant contacts.
Download free Zimbra to Thunderbird import tool that works same as license editions but it allows to import maximum of 25 items from each Zimbra TGZ folder to Thunderbird automatically. It is helpful to get complete satisfaction before upgrading to the pro edition. After getting complete satisfaction, purchase its license keys at an affordable price.