Knowledge is power. With knowledge, we address & handle situations in a much better way. Similarly, when entrepreneurs are well-informed about the market, competition, global business scenario, and the latest trends, they can make decisions that keep the organization ahead of the others. Important data has the potential to either lead business to success or spiral it down to failure. That’s why conducting research before venturing into new business is essential. However, attempting web research in-house doesn’t lead to very beneficial outcomes. The process rightly requires the mastery, experience, and the ability to manage specific web tools. Expert web researchers can scoop the data from numerous resources and build the best quality database. While an in-house team becomes a financial burden (compensations, additional offices, teams, tools, and technology) outsourcing web research services is a wise option.
Key Role of Web Research Services
Businessmen get a better idea about the market, global business scenario, and more importantly what clients think of the company. Based on the research, companies can decide about which product/services to drop, and which ones to improve. Plus, if the product/service is performing well then examining the factors that make it successful and maintaining them. For the best results, web research must modified as per the field. The same technique cannot be utilized for two different industries. Precise and perfect web research services helps to achieve a competitive edge through data-driven marketing strategies.
So, What All Can Be Outsourced?
- Extensive online research regarding company profiles (business details, company name, date of establishment, company structure (public/private), address, phone & fax numbers, website URL, email addresses, business description, product descriptions, history, expansion, core team details, and number of employees).
- Extensive online research regarding businesses (sales, marketing, finance, advertising, personnel, accounting, business strategies, IT systems, client databases, annual reports, profit reports, suppliers, research, development, and operations).
- Contact & designation details research (phone & fax numbers, designations, business email IDs, social media profiles, office addresses) of the founders, board of directors, shareholders and other key members of the company.
- Market & product research (scope & type of the market, news about the market, upcoming/ongoing, latest trends of/in the market, competitors’ data, demand of the product, target audience & their preferences).
- eCommerce product data research (stock-keeping unit (SKU) details, product variants, technical specifications, design, price comparisons, images, trends, reviews & rating).
- Documents research (articles, blogs, notes, journals, magazines, thesis, technical brochures, white papers, case studies, and many more).
- Our researchers sift through countless Google business profiles, marketing platforms, and social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Reddit) to get you the right & relevant information.
- Comprehensive property research (title, mortgages, deeds, foreclosures, and sale, purchase and rent details).
- Mailing lists research (email id compilation, validation and removal of redundant data)
- Event research (exhibitions, conferences, expos, seminars, webinars, and many more)
- Keeping the databases updated with the latest & relevant information, removing unnecessary details, replacing the old data with new, and filling the data gaps wherever needed.
The Factors That Improve Productivity While Growing Your Business
Outsourcing benefits you in two ways. First- it gives you the time & the energy to focus your skills on revenue-generating operations, product refinement, promotions, and sales. You can plan business expansion just as you expect. Second- web research services outsourcing gets you the latest, right, and relevant data as required by your business. With easy and quick access to the appropriate data, the decision-making, and strategy planning get more efficient which eventually pushes the business to success.
Run Business without a Glitch
Outsource web research services to an offshore data management outsourcing company to get the advantage of time. Data flow remains constant so one can utilize the data to its full potential any time in the day.
Get Scalable Teams While Saving up on Infrastructure and Technology
An in-house team can cost a lot because research needs doesn’t stay the same always. So, you have to keep adding & removing people as & when research necessities arise or decline. Outsourcing lets you have a scalable team that can be reduced or increased as you need and you don’t have to invest in the latest software, databases, and additional office spaces. Partnering provides you with what you need at the fraction of the cost.
Outsourcing provides cost-effectiveness, obtains expertise, and enables profitability, thus improving the satisfaction of clients. To experience these benefits, request a free trial today.
Guest article written by: Kelly Anderson is the customer success manager for eDataMine, a renowned data management firm, recognized for providing the best quality customized solutions at affordable rates. Kelly provides valuable insights concerning outsourcing data entry services to boost the business growth of a global clientele.