Are you planning to migrate or upgrade your WooCommerce website?
There’ll be some boundaries to importing or exporting data using the default option of WordPress. To extend the functionality and manage the custom data, you need to look for a suitable plugin for your WooCommerce website. That’s why we have created this post to let you know the import/export plugin that’s preferred most by store owners.
In this post, you will discover top WooCommerce plugins that simplify the import and export process of products, orders, coupons, comments, widgets, settings options, backup data, and more. That’s not it; you will also get to see some plugins that allow you to migrate your entire website between any hosting.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Best WooCommerce Import Export Plugins in 2023 [Most Plugins Are Free]
In the below section, you will see the curated list of import and export plugins to send or retrieve any data from your WooCommerce site to another.
1. Product Import Export for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Product Import Export plugin offers a comprehensive solution for managing product data. It allows the store owner to migrate product data easily from one website to another. The plugin supports multiple file formats like CSV, Excel, XML, and TSV to import or export product data.
Using this plugin, you can transfer different types of products, such as simple products, grouped products, variable products, custom product types, etc. You can also import & export custom meta fields, hidden meta, and third-party plugin fields.
- Multiple filter options are available to export data
- Schedule import/export via FTP or send data via SFTP
- Export the product image as a separate file
- Supports WPML – multilingual plugin
The premium plugin price starts from $69/year.
2. Customizer Export/Import
Customizer Export/Import plugin allows you to send or retrieve the customizer settings directly within its interface. You can import/export the saved settings of the customizer. It’s simple; all you need to do is click on import/export, choose the file format to download, and import/export the customer settings data to respective themes.
This plugin lets you export and reuse your own theme presets on any website. You can only transfer customizer settings files named after your theme and import settings to the theme or child theme where they came from. It’s a free plugin.
- Import/export WordPress customizer settings instantly
- Export custom options by adding your options key
- Restore import/export customizer settings backups easily
3. Widget Importer & Exporter
Widget Import & Exporter plugin allows you to migrate the widget to another website and back up the widgets for later use. This plugin lets you make a JSON file that stores widget information. You can import this file to a new website and recreate or customize widgets per your requirements.
The plugin lets you import data clearly with information on what’s happening with each widget’s area. You will get notified if any error occurs while importing the data. The plugin analyzes each data during export and sends the currently active widget to the site. It’s a free plugin.
- Filter the data while importing the widget
- Shows a summary of imported data results
- Track each action of the import/export widget
- Create an export file for only active widgets
4. Order, Coupon, Subscriptions Import Export
Order, Coupon, Subscriptions Import Export plugin is the best tool to import or export orders, coupons, or subscription data using different file formats like CSV, XLS, XLSX, TSV, and XML. You can migrate an existing shop on another eCommerce platform to the WooCommerce website.
With the advanced option or pre-saved templates, you can import or export orders, coupons, & subscriptions quickly. You can also create batches to process import/export data from your store. The plugin lets you update the bulk order or coupon at a time.
- Import and export the third-party plugin field or custom field
- Update additional information during the import/export of data
- Apply custom rules to modify thousands of orders
- Import/export based on user email, user roles, and more
The premium plugin price starts from $69/year.
5. All-in-One WP Migration
The All-in-One WP Migration plugin is a complete solution to instantly migrate your WordPress website to a new site. It’s an easy process; click on the export button to bundle all data from your database, plugins, media files, and theme into one file. With the drag-and-drop feature, you can unpack the file on your new website and import the data.
The plugin supports custom uploads, theme folders, plugins, and more. There’s no limitation on the operating system or host. The All-in-One WP plugin partners with multiple theme vendors, so there’s no need to worry about compatible issues.
- A reliable and adaptable plugin for migrating to any website
- Supports all versions of MariaDB and MYSQL
- Available in Japanese and supports over 50 languages
- Auto-replacement of website URL during the import
The premium plugin price starts from $99/year.
6. Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce
Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce plugin will let you export WooCommerce order data easily. You can export any custom field of orders, coupons, or products from the online store. While exporting data, you can choose different formats like XLS, JSON, XML, or CSV.
Using this plugin, you can also export order data, customer details, summary order details, product attributes, and coupon details. The store owner can choose the number of WooCommerce orders and export those data in bulk. The plugin provides an option to select a specific field to export.
- Send order data to a third-party drop shipper
- Apply a powerful filter to transfer order data
- Reorder columns of the WooCommerce order data
- Export order data for updating the accounting system
The premium plugin price starts from $30/year.
7. WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export
WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export plugin is a great tool to import or export users’ or customers’ data to another site easily. You can import/export data based on user email, user roles, date range, guest users, ascending or descending sort, and more.
This plugin allows you to map & transform fields while importing/exporting the data. Using this plugin, you can export all users simultaneously or choose multiple roles to transfer the data. To make the process easier, you can break down the group of data into batches and export/import those data to another site in a breeze.
- An option to skip or update existing imported customers
- Export custom fields & hidden metadata
- Use evaluation fields to change the value of fields while importing data
- Compatible with third-party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields or more
The premium price starts from $69/year
8. WP Ultimate CSV Importer
WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin is the best import or export bundle that allows you to readily migrate any data to another WordPress site. This plugin supports CSV and XML files to import or export data to the destinated site. It saves time and transfers data efficiently.
The plugin lets you import different types of content like blog posts, media of featured or inline images, and any pages. You can group all types of content based on tags or specific categories. It can also detect duplicate content while importing the data.
- Import WordPress custom fields
- Support custom post creators like CustomPress or more
- Comments & reviews can also be imported
- Import any images from an external URL source
The premium plugin price starts from $149 (lifetime free support)
9. WP All Import
WP All Import plugin is a drag-and-drop interface allowing you to import complex data to another site quickly. With this plugin, you can do automated or manual scheduling to migrate data. The plugin doesn’t come with any condition to upload the file; it can import any XML or CSV file easily.
This plugin lets you modify, filter, and map data to target tables or fields. As the plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce, you can transfer any WooCommerce order, customers, or more. You can split data into 1000 chunks using this plugin to speed up the import process.
- Import products based on category, price, stock, or more
- Able to structure the import file in the way you like
- Convert CSV into XML file & import the respective data
- Determine what data to import and migrate it
The premium price starts from $99 (lifetime license)
10. WordPress Backup & Migration
WordPress Backup & Migration plugin is a complete solution to migrate the entire WordPress site to another among any hosting or domains. The plugin lets you back up the WordPress site manually or automatically with a click. You can restore these data to a new website with zero downtime.
You can migrate any data of plugins, media files, themes, and databases in a few clicks. These files can be saved as a backup to external storage devices like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive, and more. To simplify the backup process, you can schedule based on weekly, monthly, or per day.
- One-click backup & restore are available
- Choose specific data to migrate
- Support all hosting & operating system
- Auto-replace URL during the restore
The premium plugin price starts from $49/year.
11. WP Import Export Lite
WP Import Export Lite is an advanced import export data tool for the WordPress website. It includes pages, posts, taxonomies, custom post types, comments, and more. You can export data into different file formats & import those files to any site. It also supports migrating the WooCommerce site data.
This tool will be a great option for store owners who want to manage data between multiple sites. While performing import/export data, you can stop, pause or resume the process with a single click. You can also run the data migration process in the background.
- Multiple filters to send or retrieve data efficiently
- Drag and drop field mapping are available
- Rearrange or edit fields rapidly
- Supports zip file archives
The premium plugin price starts from $148/year.
12. Advanced Import
Advanced Import is a powerful WordPress import data plugin that comes with multiple features to make the import process easy and transfer data to another WordPress site. This plugin also lets you import demo data to another site. All import processes can be done in a few minutes.
The plugin allows fetching images, demo templates, JSON files, and screenshots while importing the demo data to another theme. To enable this process, you must agree to specific terms and privacy of the website theme you want to import demo data. It’s a free plugin.
- Import widgets, media, posts, pages, and more from the WordPress site
- Demo data can be imported based on a specific category
- Multiple hooks are there to customize the functionality
- Allows you to import custom post types
13. Export All URLs
Export All URLs plugin is the best tool to manage bulk URLs from your WooCommerce site. The plugin allows you to export dozens of webpage URLs at a time. This plugin works perfectly for wholesale stores or any large-scale online store. You can compile the data of webpage URLs into a single CSV file and easily migrate to the required site.
This plugin is also helpful for handling the reviewing or auditing pages from your WooCommerce website. It gives you a list of complete pages from your site that allows store owners to identify the redirecting links or migrate bulk URLs from one place. It’s a free plugin.
- Export blog posts based on title, URL, tags, categories, or more
- Set custom CSV file name based on your preferences
- Handle 301 redirects using the htaccess
- Export data using the specific post range
Importing and exporting data are not a routine process. If you plan to migrate your website, think about what data you need to send, retrieve, or save. You can make a list of store requirements and choose the right plugin to initiate the store migration. Don’t forget to check the compatibility, software update, and review to find the plugin is valuable to your store.
The plugins described in this article have different unique features. It gives you an insight into the mandatory function of online store migration. That helps to secure your store and transfer data efficiently.