Today in this digitized era, a PDF document is very common. We can edit a PDF document, annotate sections, add notes, pass-protect it, and change it completely per our requirements. We can do all these things by using PDF editor software. We have given a list of the best 5 Windows PDF editors handpicked with popular features. Please read the article to know more about them in detail.
1. Systweak PDF Editor
Systweak PDF Editor is one of the simplest ways to open, view, read, edit, sign, protect, compress, annotate, combine, and many more PDF editing and handling tasks. It comes up with outstanding features. So, it is considered the best PDF editor for Windows. If you look at the home screen, you can find the tasks this PDF editor can do.
- You can add, edit, or remove blank pages.
- You may convert PDFs individually or in bulk.
- It has various viewing modes for reading PDFs.
- Can edit PDFs, annotate, merge, split, or crop PDF files.
- Free trial period for seven days. Then it would help if you bought plans which start from $69.95 per year.
- Add e-sign, notes, fill forms, highlight text, or rearrange pages in PDFs.
- Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, text, images, and vice versa.
- Compress PDFs individually or in bulk.
- Make the PDFs password protected.
- It allows you to annotate PDFs.
- It can compress and convert PDFs.
- It has an easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
- You can easily edit PDFs such as add notes, sign PDFs, images, etc.
- It allows you to make your PDF file password protected.
- You may split and merge PDFs easily.
- The OCR functionality sometimes needs to catch up.
2. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is the best PDF editor to change content or images without leaving a PDF file. With the help of this PDF editor software, you may edit the PDF document easily. This PDF editor Windows also enables you to secure, create and distribute PDF files.
- The spelling is checked automatically.
- You can add or edit page content in PDF from anywhere.
- The existing paragraph is adjusted automatically at the time of editing a PDF.
- It supports Highlights, Sticky Notes, Freehand Drawing Tools, and Mark-up tools.
- You can export your edited PDF in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, PNG, TIFF, or RTF formats.
- The free trial period is only for seven days upgradable to $12.99 per month.
- You can easily make changes in a PDF.
- This allows you to access your PDF virtually from anywhere.
- It has robust features and outstanding editorial tools.
- Several plans are costlier than the older perpetual license.
3. PDF Filler
PDF Filler is a popular Windows PDF editor that allows you to create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms online. The users may edit PDF files remotely on any operating system and from any device. You may also convert and compress PDF files to your required formats, design, etc.
- It had an in-built signature.
- It integrates with Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, and other business apps.
- It gives data protection by using US federal and EU compliance standards.
- It allows you to Print, Fax, Email, or Download your PDF.
- It allows you to highlight and annotate documents.
- The free trial period is for 30 days. After this, you need to buy plans which start from $8 per month. But if you make yearly payments, you will get a 67% discount.
- It can size or resize text.
- It allows the users to under signature lines easily.
- It does not give any phone support.
4. Ice Cream Apps PDF Editor
Ice Cream PDF Editor is an intuitive PDF Editor in Windows with which you may create and change your PDF file for FREE. This PDF Editor lets you edit, manage pages, annotate, and more. It is available for all the latest versions of the Windows operating system and can be upgraded to a Pro version to unlock all the premium features.
- It can combine PDF pages.
- It enables you to move, resize, and rotate objects.
- You may search through the file before making any changes.
- It has a free basic plan for a lifetime upgradable by paying $49 one-time.
- This enables you to set a password for your PDF files.
- You may add notes in the PDF.
- It has good OCR features.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It has limited features for text editing.
UPDF is the best PDF editor, which is packed with features. This PDF editor software enables you to edit everything in a PDF, like images, text, links, watermarks, pages, etc, and export PDF to your required formats.
- You may edit the image in PDF.
- This Windows PDF editor can edit the text in PDF.
- You may rotate, reorder, insert, extract, delete, replace, or crop pages smoothly in PDF.
- You may edit hyperlinks in PDF.
- It allows you to annotate a PDF by adding underlining, highlighter, stickers, stamps, shapes, etc.
- You may add or remove watermarks, change the PDF background, and edit the header & footer.
- It gives basic plans free of cost for a lifetime. You may buy a plan by paying $29.99 per year or $49.99/perpetual.
- You may convert your PDF to your required format.
- You will be able to open large and complex PDFs at high speed.
- With one license, it can access every platform, like Android, Mac, Windows, and iOS.
- Several niche features still need to be included.
We have given an overview of the best PDF editor, Windows. You may choose any one of them as per your choice. But we recommend using the Systweak PDF Editor for the best results. These PDF Editors for Windows allow you to finish all your PDF tasks just with a single app. You can try the free version before purchasing the paid version of the best PDF editor software for Windows.