HowStuffWorks published an article on the top 10 things you should not share on social networks, which I strongly encourage all social network users to read. The article covers those 10 things below, that they recommend you never share on a social network site:
- Anything You Don’t Want Shared
- Password Hints
- Your Password
- Personal Finance Information
- Your Address and Phone Number
- Photos of Your Kids
- Company Information
- Linking Sites
- Social Plans
- Personal Conversations
Are you sharing any of the above mentioned things on any of your social network profiles? I’m “proud” to say that I’m not, and things I do share, I make every effort possible to make sure that only the right people will have access to it.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Will Google Plus Prove Itself A Social Networking Game Changer?
- Facebook: Top 13 Tips For a Safer & Enjoyable Experience
- Social Media For Content. Bloggers, Meet SmallRivers. [Sponsored Post]
- Depressed? Use Social Media And Be Saved. Seriously!
- Facebook, Google+ or Twitter – which is best for success?