It’s time for another Photo of the Week and this time I’m going to show one reason why it’s a good idea to always use a lens hood on your lens for extra protection…
This was shot with a wide angle, Tokina 12-24mm, a really great lens for the price, I think.
And yes, the cow licked my lens hood. It wouldn’t have been the end of the world had it licked the front of my lens since I usually carry my lenses with a Neutral Clear filter installed, but it’s a lot easier to wipe off the lens hood than the glass
Here’s another cow shot, also with the Tokina 12-24mm wide angle, so I was really close to the cows here.
Both photos shot using:
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Nikkor 24-120mm f4 (vs Nikkor 18-200mm VR in quick lens sharpness comparison test)
- Nikon D5000 DSLR Review – 6 Months After Purchase
- Fuji X100: My First Impressions [UPDATED August 1st 2011]
- Tamron 18-270mm PZD review – well, kinda, it’s just my impressions!
- Nikon 70-200mm lens thermos bottle [review]