As technology continues to adapt to the changing consumer’s needs, businesses in the industry are having to scramble to keep up. Even in the last eight years, the capabilities that have been added to this small but evolving field have been astounding. Creating devices that can essentially act as a small computer while still being accessible to the everyday consumer is a feat that most businesses could never achieve. However, to capitalize on this growing trend, many companies are trying to jump on board. In order to navigate this new space, it is important for firms and consumers alike to understand its history.
Check out the infographic below for a timeline of the most recent evolutions in the [tp lang=”en” only=”y”]wearable technology[/tp][tp not_in=”en”]wearable technology[/tp] industry:
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Top 100 Technology Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]
- Tech Wars: Giant Firms Battle the Authorities and Each Other
- Technology is revolutionizing the social work field [infographic]
- Advantages of Interactive Technology in Schools
- LovingTech Forums – 9 Months After My Interview [Followup]