What to do if I win £40,000? Of course, buy things I would love to have that I thought I can never buy without sacrificing many other things! The first thing I would do is to plan a nice holiday trip for my family, renovate our home, donate some to charitable foundations and to the church (gotta thank God for His blessings, right?) and last but not least, open a time deposit account to save up the remaining money for future use. At least, that’s what I would do.
The only and easy way how to enter this awesome prize draw promotion is by simply buying anything using Paypal. The more times you buy, the more chances you get!
Here are some sites wherein you could shop using Paypal in order to have a chance of winning the grand prize:
- How about buying an Apple iPod Touch at dabs.com?
- Are you a newbie when it comes to capturing great photos? Why not try the HD Ultra Slim Pocket Camcorder at IWOOT?
- How about buying crazy and fun stuff for kids or those who are still kids at heart? From Condiment Guns to Giant Chupa Chups, you will find them all at Firebox.
- If you are into laptops and would love to have discounts, check out the HP Pavilion dm3-1155ea Entertainment Laptop PC at HP.
- Would you like to upgrade your TV but still get it at a great deal? At Richer Sounds, check out their 42-inch LG 42PJ350 – a Plasma TV HD Ready Freeview.
Find out more about Paypal’s promo and check out their terms and conditions at, here.
Enter now for your chance to win a sweet £40,000!
4 thoughts on “Win a year’s salary of £40,000 [PayPal]”
Oh nice, I just bought a few things just this morning through Paypal – got a few other things that I need to pick up – might as well hope for the best while I use it anyway haha.
This is awesome! What an exciting way to get people to buy through PayPal. I offer PayPal options on all 4 of my sites, and most people do use it because they know that this way their information is secure. Now, by using PayPal like you would in the first place, they are offering you money! Awesome, thanks for the heads up
well i just ddnt start buying from paypal yet , since ebay wont accept paypal .. all i can do is withdraw it to my bank intead of buying anything …
Hey. I want to participate in this contest to win all money………