So, here you go…
|Avg. time on site:||00:00:34|
|Craft & Vision:||$3.60|
Conclusion: April ’11
Visits went up 24% compared to March, pageviews up 22% and income up almost 10%, so bottom line, I’m happy with the April performance. I was, by the way, also away on vacation for a few weeks during April, so a BIG THANKS goes out to all the guest posters on TechPatio which helped keep the site “alive” while I was away and couldn’t do my regular updates.
April 2011 guest articles submitted:
- The Best AirPrint Compatible Printers
- 7 Tips for Updating Your Office’s Computer Hardware
- Home improvement – making it easy with mobile apps
- 5 Web Apps That Helps You Manage Your Finances
- SPY GADGETS: Very Beneficial to the People
- Is the NYT iPad App Really Worth the Monthly Fee?
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: April ’11
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
- New Cookie law might require users to “opt-in” on Danish websites
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
- Barclaycard “Balance Transfer Sale” 2011
- Caroline Wozniacki Breasts
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site via CommentLuv!
Do-follow links on the “name field” has been removed due to heavy abuse recently. People doesn’t seem to respect I’m asking them to use their name and not keywords. So from now on, only CommentLuv links are do-follow, that way real bloggers will be able to benefit from do-follow and not having to share “link juice” with people who think their name are keywords.