Experiencing trouble with your website?
It is important for the ranking of your website with the SEOs that the visitors stay on your website and see what you have displayed for them. It is possible that many times your visitors leave your website more quickly and do not go through the content that you have made available for them. If you want to know the reasons for it and also learn about some common things to avoid having on your website to make it a success then hang on and read further ahead.
Reasons behind why this happens?
- Auto sound: this is something that makes people leave your website quickly. It is possible that at time when you visit a website a sound or a video starts playing automatically. This distracts the visitors to the website and they avoid it altogether the next time they log in. many people also have background music of their choice playing on their website and they think it might please the visitors however this is not the case. The background music might annoy your visitors and they might leave it before viewing the content. Therefore auto sound or background music on your website is one major reason for its failure.
- Complex or bad navigation: if the visitors find the navigation system on your website complex or bad they might leave your website within seconds. It is important therefore to make your navigation system as simple and as effective as possible.
- Slow loading: slow loading of your website even on a high speed network connection might make people leave your website or not visit it altogether.
- Too many pop-ups: if your site has too many pop-ups, it will be responsible for the less visitors you get on it. Pop-ups distract the visitors and they try to avoid sites which have too many of them
- Lack of relevant information or useless content: the main reason somebody will stick to your website despite everything else will be its content. If your website does not contain relevant content then there is a big chance that people will avoid it altogether.
- Outdated information: if your site contains outdated information, people will stop referring or getting back to it in the future. You need to make sure your website remains up to-date all the time.
- Boring: your content might be boring or the appearance of your website might just be plain dull. Make sure you make your website colorful, in an accepted manner and try to add only relevant yet interesting content.
What should be done to avoid it?
You can always try to avoid the points mentioned above for a better traffic to your website and its success. Make your content interesting and not too over bright so that everything else remains balanced on it.
Guest article written by: Crystal J. Briscoe is from Self Test Engine. Looking for 642-481 exam help? Let’s take advantage of Self test engine self paced 642-591 training and pass your IT exams on first try.