HTC which is High Tech Computer corporation a Taiwanese smartphone and tablet company founded in 1997. HTC expanded itself in a bigger frame by the year 2009, and has been ranked in top smartphones companies. HTC has become one of the Debauched Company coming up with much technological advancement in their devices.
[tp lang=”en” only=”y”]HTC Mobile Phones[/tp][tp not_in=”en”]HTC Mobile Phones[/tp] came with many new devices which has enthralled many users to buy these devices and they are powered with fastest processor and an updated version of Android operating system. If we see in the year 2014 there are few devices from HTC bandwagon that is up in the market with much quality features.
HTC ONE M8
It is offered at a price of Rs 36,800 with many quality features and is a much justifiable phone from HTC flagship. It is very much impressive in terms of design with an amazing processing power and much more
- It runs on Android version 4.4.2 KitKat and is processed by Quad core 2500 MHz
- It has a 4UP primary camera and a 5mp secondary camera with a 5 inch screen with a S-LCD 3 and 1080×1920 px display
- It is supported by 16GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 128GB and runs on 2GB RAM
- It has a battery power of 2600mAh, Li-polymer battery, with a powerful configuration and support to Indian LTE band
HTC J BUTTERFLY
[tp lang=”en” only=”y”]HTC J butterfly[/tp][tp not_in=”en”]HTC J butterfly[/tp] is one of the finest phones and is among the best mobile cum tablet in the phablet category and comes with many good features.
- It runs on Android version 4.1 and it is powered by 1500MHz processor
- It comes with an 8mp primary camera and a 2mp secondary camera with a 5inch LCD screen and having resolutions of 1920x1080px
- It is supported by 16GB of internal memory and it can be expanded up to 3GB
- It has a battery power of 2020 mAh li-lon battery and has a powerful configuration
- It is offered at a price of Rs 37,100
- It runs on android version 4.1.2 and is powered by quad core processor 1700MHz
- It features an 8mp primary camera and a 2.1mp secondary camera and has a 4.7inch S-LCD 3 display screen with resolution of 1080×1920 px
- It is supported by 64GB internal memory and runs on 2GB of RAM
- It has a battery power of 2300 mAh Li-polymer battery
- It is offered at a price of Rs 23,800.
HTC DESIRE 816
- It runs on android version 4.4.2 KitKat and is powered by quad core 1600 MHz processor
- It has a 13mp primary camera and 5mp secondary camera with many multimedia features and many camera features like geo tagging, face detection and have a 5.5inch S-LCD 2 screen display of 720×1280 px resolution
- It is supported by 8GB internal memory and is expanded up to 128GB and 1.5GB RAM
- It has a battery power of 2600 mAh, Li-Polymer battery
- It is offered at a price of Rs 21,900
HTC ONE X PLUS
- It runs on android version 4.1 and is powered by Quad core 1700 MHz processor
- It has 8mp primary camera and a 1.6mp secondary camera with a 4.7inch S-LCD 2 screen with 720x1280px resolution
- It is supported by 64GB internal memory and have 1GB RAM
- It has a battery power of 2100 mAh, Li-Polymer battery
- It is offered at a price of Rs 17,900
Guest article written by: Nandan works as Online Marketing Executive at [tp lang=”en” only=”y”]Zopper[/tp][tp not_in=”en”]Zopper[/tp], he is passionate about blogging and working for the shopping industry. Here he talks about best smart phone under 20,000 INR. He is constantly following technology gadgets and helps user to find the best smart phone in their budget.