The maintenance equipment is an asset that defines on regular scheduling basis to recognize downtime and failure. It avoids the reporting of production issue and unnecessary costs of repair. The maintenance software is based on time and condition monitoring the equipment.
There are many advantages of regulating maintenance of equipment on a regular basis:
- The cost-effective maintenance works and manages the downtime equipment, regulates the cost of shipping parts and checks the responding time and also diagnoses the health of equipment.
- The maintenance checking plans out during downtime production, and if there is a requirement for any parts, it can be ordered on pre-basis and gets ready.
- Many market-based regulations have shown that unplanned and unregulated maintenance check costs three to five times more.
- When equipment shows a lesser frequency of breakdown, this means it is improving safety wise.
- It increases the lifecycle of assets
- And the company gains a reputation because of the long life of their valuable equipment and cost-effective maintenance management.
After discussing the advantages of maintenance check, it’s time to throw light on Maintenance Software:
The Preventative Maintenance Software saves the information about the data of equipment on the computer and keeps track of inspection and repair records. Once the Inspection got completed, the synchronization of data is very important and should be initiated. The collection of data begins during the inspection and can be used to form schedules of preventative maintenance. It monitors the health of the equipment. In order to successfully initiating and completing the maintenance, some features of preventative maintenance are as follows:
- The Information about Warranty – You can easily view the details as they are attached to the asset and can easily be checked using a tablet.
- Repair emergency – If the preventative software identifies some serious defect then the equipment is notified and the process for emergency task initiated.
- Leveling as per hierarchy and categories – The preventative software permits the user to set up a different level of hierarchies and categories division for labor, fluids, parts, assets, etc. This division helps in the management of equipment and makes the whole process lot easier.
- Explanatory report – A long, detailed report is processed which contains highlighted information about criticalities of the item so that maintenance can also be called out on a priority basis. Reporting is scheduled to improve operational efficiencies. You can find that several maintenance tasks can easily complete in one view.
- Compiling Asset-based template – For assets, create a template so that a standard format shall be regularized, and the time consumption of the same data can be avoided. An existing asset can also be utilized as a template. You can enter repeated set of information without making any mistake.
By using the preventative software, the smooth and efficient equipment performs, and the profit made gets in the totality of company profit which further benchmarks the company reputation and market performance.